04 Social Media Research Analyst (Fresher to Senior)buzzmetrics / the no1. social media research company
Lượt xem: 295 | Ngày cập nhật: 15/05/2019 (2 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: 15 - 20 triệu
- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcBUZZMETRICS (www.buzzmetrics.com) - As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you’ll work with some of the world’s most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson….
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth. If you are the most passionate Social Media Research Analyst we are looking for, you will ultimately be responsible for serving our Fortune 1000 client’s research needs beyond expectation. Your analysis needs to be stated as being thorough, innovative and actionable to help brands make business decisions and target their existing and potential consumers through their social media listening platform.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Manage assigned project independently.
• Responsible of the end to end research cycle from client briefing to report delivery.
• Co-ordinates the execution of projects and handles other departments responsible of the data collection and processing.
• Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations.
• Quality control the research process and output deliverables.
• Present final reports to client stakeholders.
• Take initiative in seeking resources/assistance, make corrections while ensuring the project executed within the schedule timeline and budget.
• Participate in regular review/feedback of systems, procedures and any operation concerns with the end goal of improving productivity and cost efficiency.
• Provide coaching & guidance to new juniors in relevant project management topics.
• Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs.
Yêu cầu công việc• You are having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
• Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition.
• You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER.
• Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis. Have a good command of English, especially writing.
• Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients.
• Excellent leadership and project management skills.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Be organized and detail-oriented.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field.
• Work experience (Fresher - 1 year for executive and 2-3 years for senior executive) in Market Research or Marketing industry.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th Salary
- PC, Laptop
- Performance Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí