- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việcAltsources Asian Headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City is growing very quickly and we have big goals for our first year. You will have the chance to work on challenging projects with some of the best developers in Vietnam and in the United States. This is the opportunity to grow with us as we build this office.
As a full stack software developer (C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VUEJS) you will build software that matters to real businesses using it everyday. You will be working with a global team with international members in Vietnam and with teams in the US. To be successful you will need to understand the needs of the clients and shape the “how” of solutions. In this position you will have ample opportunities to work on challenging projects and collaborate on ideas to achieve the clients’ goals. You will see the solution through to delivery and beyond, as our clients uncover more needs and the relationship continues. Working alongside a group of similarly focused developers you will help select the tools and technologies that make the most sense for the client. Along the way, you’ll go deep and broad on technologies reusing old standbys and learning new ones.
If you are looking for a way to improve your skills and reach new levels, to work hard along with a bunch of fun/crazy people, then you might fit in well here.
Yêu cầu công việcYou will be successful with AltSource if you have:
- 2+ Years of experience working on enterprise software projects utilizing C#, .NET, SQL Server, and front-end frameworks like VueJS.
- Experience as technical decision maker on projects: architecture, code quality, tech stack, test coverage, prototyping, etc.
- Experience leading an Agile development team driven to excellence in engineering processes (including mentoring and supporting teammates, participating in code reviews and pair programming as necessary).
- Ability to work closely with international team members to understand goals and product vision.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages, design philosophies and enterprise design patterns
- Experience with one or more frontend frameworks such as Angular, React or VueJS
- Skills in database development and knowledge of use of cloud technologies
- Interest and skills writing maintainable and testable code in a shared code base
- Track record of supporting your team members, avoiding complexity, adapting to changes, and learning to apply new technology and domain knowledge
- Thrive as an equal member in a self-organizing team, with the desire and knowledge to contribute to overall design and direction
- Ability to match solutions to business needs while leading the charge against unnecessary complexity
If this sounds like a great role and an ideal work environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Why Youll Love Working Here
We value hard work, and we value having fun. We believe you should enjoy coming to work and offer:
- A casual and fun environment
- An international work experience with US developers here in Vietnam
- Snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Training events
- Learning events from different speakers
- Competitive salaries
- Company-paid private health insurance
- Team building activities
- Career advancement planning
- Generous PTO/vacation policy
- And much more!
Our office is centrally located in District 3.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Great benefits and salaries
- Challenging Projects
- Crazy Fun People to Work With
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí