Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
Be responsible for managing the overall daily office operations and development as well as implementation organizational strategies and policies, plan the use of materials and manage the administrative staff.
• Contribute to the overall leadership, planning and management of Admin team
• Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
• Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Manage and maintain office administration systems and structures to support all levels of operations
• Manage administration budget and ensure compliance with budget monitoring and control
• Oversee the acquisition, management and disposal of the company’s fixed assets through the fixed inventory system.
• Manage the upkeep of office environment cleaning services, electricity and water
• Manage and monitor all the administrative contracts and lease agreements.
• Oversee property maintenance and ensure services operate efficiently
• Property/ Office Management, including ensuring compliance with Health & Safety, legislation, managing supplier contracts (eg. landlord, office machines)
• Manage and monitor the transport and security systems
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Logistics for Expat including but not limited to work-permit, residence cards.
• Manager and organize company’s events as well as employee relation activities ie. Staff birthday party, year-end party, outing, company trip, sales ambassadors, ect.
• Other duties as required