- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Perform general clerical duties which include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Store and filing all documents of company in systematic manner.
• Keep current of contracts related to equipment and facilities.
• Assist manager in working with outsource suppliers (cleaning, security, gardener etc) and supervise their daily performance to maintain hygiene services.
• Co-ordinate with kitchen when necessary.
• Paying utility bills and maintaining all records.
• Coordinating internal and external events, functions, and gifts.
• Translating information, documents, messages from Vietnamese to English and vice versa.
• Documenting and managing inventory of equipment, furniture, office supplies, toys, books, uniforms, etc.
• Actively obtaining insurance, product information/description and quotations.
• Coordinating with accounting in placing purchase orders and tracking deliveries.
• Keep record of all purchased items and filling receipts and related invoices/documents for budgeting and other purposes.
• Other tasks requirement from manager.
• Assist in posting the vacancies in the recruitment websites.
• Making appointments with short-listed candidates for interviews, send response. messages to unshort-listed applicants.
• Assist in updating the HR filing system (employee database, contract…).
• Keeps records of employees’ sick days, overtime, vacation days in accordance with policies.
• Provides accounting with monthly payroll report, preparing and filling contract.
• Liaising with relevant authorities to ensure company’s compliance with local Labour Laws and related statutory requirements.
• Support in process of work permit and visa for staffs
• Administer HR internal control policies and procedures to align with corporate directions.
• Attend to all employees’ queries pertaining to HR policies & procedures.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
Yêu cầu công việc• Graduated from university, major in Human Resources Management/Law/Social Sciences/English is preferred;
• A minimum of 1-year experience in same position.
• High English language proficiency, written and spoken
• Good at computer skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí