SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Việc làm bán hàng
Thực phẩm-Đồ uống
Mô tả công việc
** The Administrative Assistant Role:
- As an Administrative Assistant you provide support across all our business divisions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The role involves working closely with our finance, sales, brewery, and taproom teams to support all operations across all areas of our business. Many areas of support cross multiple teams and also involve liaising with our wholesale customers and vendor partners.
- We’re planning for rapid growth and expansion in Vietnam and regionally in the near future and this is an important role to ensure smooth operations in what can be challenging and fluid situations.
** Key Responsibilities:
- Be on-site at our taproom in HCMC D1 to provide general clerical support, including filing, translating (written and verbal), delivering mail / packages within Saigon, and scanning and uploading documents.
- Liaise with external Accounting Service Firm to provide all supporting documents.
- Sourcing for and negotiating with vendors to secure the best price / quality for goods & services.
- Work with local suppliers to prepare marketing materials, including printers, signage, t-shirts, glassware, etc.
- Plan and implement special projects (e.g. food safety licenses, customs clearance, export, etc).
- When needed, talk with wholesale customers to resolve day-to-day questions and issues (e.g. delivery issues, simple financial questions, etc).
- Ensure all team members are following established internal processes and assist senior management with administrative paperwork, including scanning and uploading expense claims, purchase orders, etc.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside the parameters of this job description to finish assigned tasks.
- Smile and have fun!
Yêu cầu công việc
** We Are Looking For Someone Who Is:
- Passionate about craft beer, community, and collaboration – we believe supporting and growing the craft beer movement we are part of is the best way to build our brand.
- Solution-oriented and able to think strategically and quickly to solve complex challenges.
- Highly adaptable and flexible in terms of working hours and location.
- Calm in what can be stressful situations.
- A team player that works well with others and is proactive about offering (and asking) for help to support the overall growth of our brand.
- Likes to talk to people and has a magnetic personality and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail.
- Able to create plans and implement them, on time and on budget.
- Process-oriented and ability to both follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in both English and Vietnamese.
- Highly responsive and able to process a large number of emails, messages, and phone calls, quickly and correctly.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a dynamic environment while maintaining calmness, composure and a sense of humor.
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to changing situations while maintaining the highest quality of product and other established standards.
- Proactively solve problems before they occur.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage upwards (i.e. handle more senior staff and intuitively provide support and guidance, when appropriate).
- General knowledge of Vietnamese financial and legal rules & regulations.
- General knowledge of logistics with a preference for candidates that have domestic and international experience / import / export knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively to get things done, including internal teams, wholesale customers, and vendor partners around the world.
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn new platforms and systems.
- Flexibility with schedule requirements, including working long hours and on weekends / holidays and coming in on short notice.
- Able to travel with short notice.
- A dynamic work environment with an international team that’s passionate about creating amazing beer and pushing boundaries.
- Accelerated career path with the ability to grow into a regional role as we expand.
- Competitive pay.
** This is an adventure and if you’re excited by the role and would like to be part of our team and the craft beer movement, please APPLY your CV to VietnamWorks.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunities and potential to step into a regional role as we expand
- A dynamic work environment