Mô tả công việc
** The Administrative Assistant Role:
- As an Administrative Assistant you provide support across all our business divisions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The role involves working closely with our finance, sales, brewery, and taproom teams to support all operations across all areas of our business. Many areas of support cross multiple teams and also involve liaising with our wholesale customers and vendor partners.
- We’re planning for rapid growth and expansion in Vietnam and regionally in the near future and this is an important role to ensure smooth operations in what can be challenging and fluid situations.
** Key Responsibilities:
- Be on-site at our taproom in HCMC D1 to provide general clerical support, including filing, translating (written and verbal), delivering mail / packages within Saigon, and scanning and uploading documents.
- Liaise with external Accounting Service Firm to provide all supporting documents.
- Sourcing for and negotiating with vendors to secure the best price / quality for goods & services.
- Work with local suppliers to prepare marketing
materials, including printers, signage, t-shirts, glassware, etc.
- Plan and implement special projects (e.g. food safety licenses, customs clearance, export, etc).
- When needed, talk with wholesale customers to resolve day-to-day questions and issues (e.g. delivery issues, simple financial questions, etc).
- Ensure all team members are following established internal processes and assist senior management with administrative paperwork, including scanning and uploading expense claims, purchase orders, etc.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside the parameters of this job description to finish assigned tasks.
- Smile and have fun!