Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
Admissions Manager manages the Admissions for the Canadian International Schools System (CISS), manages the Admissions processes in line with the Admissions Plan and Policies, strategizes new procedures and processes that better serve growth for CISS, and oversees training and up-skilling of Admissions Team in sales and quality customer service.
Admissions Manager reports directly to the Deputy General Director of Business/Admissions & Marketing, and perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
1. Manage the Admissions Department to ensure policies and processes are followed in line with the schools Admissions Plan (including tuition incentives, accelerated enrolment, etc.)
2. Develop systems and processes to support admissions growth for CISS.
3. Further develop all admissions staff to ensure continuity in regards to sales for CISS.
4. Provide information interviews, meetings and emails to foreign and Vietnamese prospective parents and companies to promote enrolment.
5. Liaise with companies and relocation agents fostering relationships to promote growth for CISS.
6. Manage distribution of workload to the Admissions Team.
7. Maintain and providing a regular reporting system for management in regards to enrolment.
8. Manage the procedures for correct Student Management Systems and storage and digitalizing of student files.
9. Work closely with Principals, School Operations Managers, Academic Advisory Officers, School Counsellors, and other related Departments in caring for admission records, withdrawals, transcripts and other related tasks.
1. Maintain effective working relationships within the internal (parent and teacher community) and with external (local and overseas) associates.
2. Attend networking events; in particular, the chambers of commerce such as AmCham, EuroCham, BBGV, and CanCham, and other Chambers.
3. Liaise with important community groups i.e. Consulate Generals, Corporate Clients, Cultural Representative Group, PTO etc.
4. Advise the Deputy General Director of Business/Admissions & Marketing and or/and Principals regarding observations about academics within CISS, through statistical reporting, local and job knowledge.
5. Address any other matters related to the position which may be requested by the Deputy General Director of Business/Admissions & Marketing or/and the Principals from time to time.
PR & Marketing Support
1. Assist with the development of appropriate materials and school publications for PR & Marketing purposes.
2. Other Admissions, PR & Marketing activities as required/requested by the BOD.