- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcKey Responsibilities:
1. Administrative tasks
- Assist Store Admin Manager in development and implement new administrative systems, such as record management.
- Supervise material order to ensure cost efficiency.
- Supervise the ordering and issuing of uniforms, name badges and swipe cards.
- Make working roster for store’s Line Manager and roster for store warehouse’s opening and closing.
- Coordinate with Aeon Delight to solve issues related to cleaning, security and technical matters.
- Make periodical report related to costs and other matters.
- Receive and work with inspection team from governmental authorities.
- Supervise other matters relating to staff canteen, medical room, and garbage management.
- Promote 5S action and creation of ideal workplaces
2. Process & Guidelines
- Ensure compliance in internal controls.
- Communicate, train, implement and sustain relevant administrative policies, processes and procedures within the store to deliver the required outcomes.
3. Cost Control
- Control store expenditure within budget.
- Promote, strengthen cost effectiveness mindset to all store staff.
4. Supporting roles
- Plan ahead and work towards material order and related processes for new store’s opening.
5. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Admin Manager and Store Manager.
Yêu cầu công việcJob Requirements:
Qualifications & Experience:
- University graduate.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position in retail or hospitality industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Computer literacy (Ms. Office, Internet,…).
- Good knowledge of retail background.
- Good planning and organization skills
- Detail-oriented and careful
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership through building effective teams and motivating subordinates
- Good initiative for continuously improvement in daily operation
- Good English communication (verbal and written)
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Work in shift, weekend & on Public holidays.
- Can relocate to other stores as per Company’s assignment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- KPI Bonus, 13th month salary
- Accident Insurance
- Meal at Companys Canteen
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí