Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
1. Recruitment and training activity
- Check hiring request form other dept., conduct interview
- Ensure manpower for operating.
- Join in training some courses upon request
2. Check attendance for full time and temporary staff:
- Take responsibility for roster of whole store, make sure employees have day off as regulation
- Hiring, confirmation, cessation, transfer, long time absence
3. Payroll management
- Process employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings…) on SAP system.
- Check records of employees working hours on SAP system, review them for accuracy, and verify attendance and hours worked.
- Consult employees or management level to correct attendance record errors on SAP system if any.
- Process payroll (calculate, reconcile, prepare for bank transfer, distribute payslip) timely, accurately, and compliantly.
- Answer payroll questions from employees and produce payroll reports when requested by direct supervisor or HR Manager.
4. PIT & Dependant Registration
- Checking the registration for the issuance of PIT code for all employees.
- Complete monthly PIT declaration report to Tax Dept.
- Perform PIT finalization on yearly basis for all store employees
5. Social Insurance
- Register social, health and unemployment insurance contribution for new employees.
- Make the report to Social Insurance Agency every month as per mandatory requirements.
- Make claims for social insurance benefits for employees (sick leave, maternity leave, etc) and follow up payment for employees.
- Complete the transferring procedure of Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
6. Labor contract
- Checking labor contract for new staff & annex to labor contract, contract renewal for grade 3 up.
- Ensure labor contract, renewal contract and annex to labor contract are given to employees on time.
7. SAP system
- Edit SAP’s errors regarding shift plan for grade 3 up (i.e. time event, shift, night shift, annual leave, etc.).
- In charge of process on SAP for grade 3 up such as: Hiring, cessation, transfer, longtime absence, resume work,….
8. Data management and Reports
- Manage all information of employees, make sure employees’ data correctly
- Check information and provide report when necessary.
- Employees weekly report
9. HR management
- Supervise and follow up subordinate’s tasks daily to ensure HR store’s work run smoothly
- Regularly train and motivate subordinates in daily works.
- Build and promote teamwork spirit.
10. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide DL, GL, General staff to follow the rules and regulations.
- Advise Line Managers some work relating to HR’s issue
- Manage, support for discipline meeting
11. Other duties
- Support other departments as necessary.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by direct Admin Manager and Store Manager and HR HQ