- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for managing the delivery and implementation of all policies and procedures for customer service, ramp service, including freight on/offload, ground support equipment, cabin cleaning, and catering provision throughout the Jetstar Pacific network.
- Responsible for ensuring safety and compliance with all regulatory authorities, Jetstar Pacific standards, and Airport owners.
- Ensure all ramp business/front-line objectives are achieved.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Management of all ground service level agreements and key performance indicators for contracted airport handling agents and third party service providers and for Jetstar Pacific ground operation staff.
- Ensure that Jetstar Pacific station managers implement and standardize processes to ensure contractors, third party service providers, and ground operation staff maintains systems which deliver compliance with applicable regulations and company procedures as defined in the Ground Operations Manual and ensure that information relating to operational procedure changes is distributed to all appropriate company personnel.
- Ensure airport service standards and specifications relating to ground service equipment are observed.
- Ongoing development and management of performance standards for Jetstar Pacific contractor airport agreements and for Jetstar ground operation staff.
- Monitoring strategic planning and development of airports to ensure adequate contractor provisioning, resources and funding are recommended to the General Manager of Ground Operations.
- Conduct other duties as directed.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to his or her staff when absent to achieve objectives.
- Ensure that Jetstar Pacific station managers implement and standardize processes to control and improve ancillary revenues at airports.
- Provide a weekly report of airport KPI to GM GO and COO.
- Understand interpret and communicate contractor obligations, ensuring clarity and that performance standards are met
- Develop a balanced partnership between Jetstar Pacific, the ground service companies and other third-party providers.
- Prepare reports as required on airport matters relating to a ramp, cabin cleaning, and cabin services.
- Ensure compliance with all safe working procedures and policy requirements.
- Reports to General Manager Ground Operations.
Yêu cầu công việc
Graduated from University or above. Experience in aviation at least 4 years
Extensive management experience in negotiating and managing contract delivery.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft, e.g. Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to apply computer software to improved business delivery.
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal demonstrated the ability to work under pressure, managing changing priorities.
English: TOEIC 700; IELTS 6.0 or graduated from English major
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, managing changing priorities.
Excellent communication skills, verbally and written, with the ability to influence and negotiate with others building positive relationships.
Demonstrated organizational expertise, with the ability to work within company policy.
Attention to detail.
Self-disciplined –able to work independently and in a team environment.
Able to travel regularly and at times with short notice.
How to apply: Apply online at *********
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bảo hiểm Bảo Việt