Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Thiết kế - Mỹ thuật :
We are looking for a brilliant Art Director to help guide and deliver the art vision for some exciting mobile games!
You will be working with an experienced, international team of developers in Hanoi (Vietnam) where you will have the opportunity to shape the games Art Direction. You will have the chance to develop your expertise on these ambitious projects. You will work as part of a world-class team on top grossing games, with fantastic licences (WWE and other secret ones).
Your portfolio should demonstrate a high level of quality and polish, and indicate your determination to push boundaries across several disciplines. You will be responsible for:
- Leading, mentoring and developing the art team to create high-quality, engaging, optimized visuals and player experiences.
- Defining and maintaining the art style throughout the entire project
- Recognizing and solving problems affecting art production, including schedules, staff and quality
- Constantly improving the overall creativity and inspiring passion to your team
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards and others
- Salary range: Depending on level and experience