Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
Department : Human Resources
Location : Ho Chi Minh City
Report to : Head of Human Resources
The job holder need to ensure the implementation and operations of HR Information System (HRIS) as well as providing throughout analysis and assessment on market competitiveness, policies and risk which comply with local and regional standards.
• Coordinate implementation of HR system, including the process designing and/or testing phases; maintains close communication and networking with system providers.
• Follow-up project plans, prioritizes project requests, monitors project completion to assigned deadlines, and ensures quality and timely delivery of solutions.
• Continually assess system functionality and recommends enhancements to improve efficiency, controls, and services.
• Deliver training sessions and standard operating procedures for new system users.
• Conduct regular data audits with the goal of 100% data accuracy and functionality.
2. Policy administration & Process improvement
• Conduct regular policy audits to ensure on-going alignment with company values, people strategy and local regulations.
• Review existing policies and procedures, solicit feedback from stakeholders to evaluate policy effectiveness to suggest improvements.
• Act as the point of contact for questions from employees regarding internal policies and related processes.
• Propose policy initiatives and develop innovative HR policies and procedures within the local and regional framework.
• Coordinate closely with relevant parties to respond to internal and external audits in terms of policies and procedures.
• Prepare information and document for specific cases related to HR policies and disciplinary issues.
• Update best practices, trends and new publication/announcement in the areas of HR-related policies.
3. Market Benchmarking and Analytics
• Participate in relevant third-party reward surveys to obtain quality data and market intelligence for benchmarking.
• Support annual compensation review activities including provision of compensation guidelines, gap analysis to market pay trends, compensation budget and forecasts, etc.
• Collect and consolidate internal data including headcount, turnover, compensation, benefits and costs for financial reporting and board meetings.
• Provide periodic updates to HR team on the market’s compensation, benefits and policies.
4. Risk Assessment and Compliance
• Work collaboratively with relevant departments and risk owners to make sure the risk register is managed and maintained.
• Conduct on-going assessments of key risk indicators, address control issues and provide tracking on action plans to comply with internal requirements.
• Manage and review data transfer requests from HR users to ensure information security (IS) and occasionally report to IS team.