Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Y tế - Dược :
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Vietnam clinical team. The position is responsible for overseeing clinical activities within Vietnam and for providing in-house clinical guidance and support and as well as clinical customer support. The position will work cross-functionally to deliver an excellent clinical customer experience for all Invisalign Providers within Vietnam.
The role is based in Vietnam.
Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Achievement of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Clinical Plans and sales target for Vietnam by partnering with sales team to visit customers who need intensive clinical support
• Responsible for the working with assigned accounts and team within Align Tech, including direction, motivation and development of clinical plans, targets, and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success (such as assisting dental professionals in case assessment, record taking, ClinCheck usage, troubleshooting problems and aligner issues; reviewing first 5 ClinChecks of newly trained doctors; reviewing ClinChecks for customers who need assistance; transferring cases that need expert advice to clinical consultants; preparing clinical materials to send to dental professionals; communicating with Align on various clinical support issues; providing clinical training to new staff;
• Provide all appropriate reporting to the Senior PDM/TMs including feedback from customers on a weekly and monthly report
• Work closely with co-colleagues to develop a high-performance team in Vietnam and within SEA.
Drive the Best Outcomes
• Provide Product and Clinical Training and knowledge to assigned accounts.
• Provide appropriate training and field coaching as required to all SEA Team members, distributors and all external customers
• Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling,
• Ensure professional dress code and attitude is maintained at all
• Keep abreast of what competitors are doing; and to provide updates of market intelligence and pulses in the market.
• Providing continuous education to staff especially sales and marketing team and training when there is new product launch;
• Coordinating clinical related sales/marketing programs like mentorship program, smile program, etc.
• Be responsible for all quality updates records and customer product feedback within Vietnam.
Lock in Key Relationships
• Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases; engage non-certified doctors and establish their potential as an Invisalign provider and current submitters to develop Invisalign business