Automation QA Technical LeadEvizi LLC
Lượt xem: 10439 | Ngày cập nhật: 30/09/2021(23 ngày trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Đà Nẵng
Quận huyện tuyển dụng: Quận Hải Châu
Địa điểm tuyển dụng: Danang Software Park – 6th Floor, 02 Quang Trung Street, Hai Chau District Danang
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/10/2021 (Còn 7 ngày)
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Trưởng nhóm
- Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 10 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 ứng viên
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 tháng
- Ngành nghề: IT phần mềm
- Lĩnh vực: tester
Mô tả công việcWe are looking for self-motivated, creative and proactive QA Automation Technical Lead to work closely with our Project Managers and development teams to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and diverse technologies.
- Define the test automation strategy and framework to be used across IT, and continue to enhance and modify based on industry best practices.
- Participate in the selection of automation tools.
- Execute automation strategy, define and manage automation metrics, and drive process improvements.
- Provide technical leadership, direction, strategy and hands-on assistance to other members of the team.
- Mentors other QA professionals in test automation best practices and adherence to overall testing strategy.
- Promote the advancement and maturity of the Plans automation practices through training, collaboration, and creation of standards.
- Provide automation test reports and statistics and ensure accurate and complete documentation.
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, Ha Noi ( prefer Da Nang)
Yêu cầu công việc- Minimum of 5-7+ years experience in automated testing, software development.
- Experience with a variety of testing techniques and methodologies.
- Experienced in performing test automation assessments, identifying targets for automation, and recommending automation best practices.
- Experience with automated builds & processes, shell scripts, xcconfig.
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & scripting.
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, Appium, Cypress, WebdriverIO, GIT, Swagger.
- Experience with DevOps concepts, CI/CD, testing automation and TDD.
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies.
- Experienced in cross-training and mentoring other team members on the automation framework and scripts development.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Good English verbal and written communication skill.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Laptop support policy
- 13-month salary
- Overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Hồ sơ bao gồmPlease send resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why youre a good match for this position.
Việc làm tương tự
Hạn nộp: 30/11/2021
Đà Nẵng Thỏa thuận
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí