- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
IT Phần cứng - mạng
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Back-end Developer means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to deliver the best tool & support the daily operation of the biggest Insurance Cooperation in Vietnam.
- Participate in analyze, design and architecture of software systems to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related user problems/ issues/needs on in-charged systems.
- Create and maintain functional/technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
- Confer with business analyst to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing systems.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Provide assistance to system admin/business analyst and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability.
- Deliver other assignments by System Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Diploma in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent
- English certificate at least level B
Experience & knowledge:
- At least 5 years in experience in developing and/or designing application as described in technical skill part
- At least 2 years in experience WebAPI, RESTFUL
- At least 2 years in experience mobile development at server side
- At least 3 years in experience using Oracle (is a must) or SQL Server (optional)
Technical skills: of one or more of the following programming language / platform / technology / application services:
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management)
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures: JSON, XML, WebAPI etc
- Database: Oracle (is a must), experience in store procedure and functions by PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Knowledge on synchronization between Frontend and Backend
- Knowledge of IBM Mobile First (is a plus)
- NodeJS (is a plus)
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program