Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Bảo hiểm :
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Back-end Developer means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to deliver the best tool & support the daily operation of the biggest Insurance Cooperation in Vietnam.
- Participate in analyze, design and architecture of software systems to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related user problems/ issues/needs on in-charged systems.
- Create and maintain functional/technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
- Confer with business analyst to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing systems.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Provide assistance to system admin/business analyst and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability.
- Deliver other assignments by System Manager.