Chức vụ:Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for the development and implementation of operational training for architects and engineers regarding the BIM Software, Revit, including regular refresher training and training on system updates, as well as pre-employment BIM/Revit technical testing to assist with the selection of new employees and technical testing of current employee competence.
- Establish and implement an appropriate system of BIM file management and ensure it is appropriately maintained and monitored at all levels for standardization, accuracy and good file management through regular and thorough auditing.
- Review, and propose suggestions to implement continuous improvement practices for quality management for Design.
- Organize and maintain a library of BIM components and details in order to optimize the efficiency of the design teams, as well as consistently follow-up the production in order to deliver design documents in a timely manner, as well as managing and planning all printing works for projects.
- Provide information and suggestions regarding software alternatives and upgrades, and work directly with the IT department to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
- Undertake forecasting and evaluation of material and equipment needs to ensure appropriate levels of resourcing are maintained at all times.
- Liaise with the IT Department to ensure that proper network mapping is established on the server, with appropriate permissions in place for access, and that disaster recovery and back ups are regularly undertaken to ensure business continuity for design.
Yêu cầu công việc
• College or University graduate
• Able to read and write technical English.
• Able to communicate in both English and Vietnamese.
• Proficient in Revit, Microsoft Suite, ACAD, MS office applications.
• Good understanding of quality assurance procedures.
• At least 03 years design experience, preferably with professional foreign companies.
• Working location at Ho Chi Minh office.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Travel opportunities
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí: