Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
Bio-engineer position working on Maintenance Department in the Clinic
1. General description:
a. The Bio-engineer is responsible to ensure the operational level of ALL medical equipment and medical systems in clinic.
- Make the maintenance, calibration & inspection plan yearly
- Do the maintenance as the schedule
- Repair; replace spare parts for medical equipment
- Purchase & consult the new medical equipment
- Weekly report to the COO
- In emergency situation: Preparation for evacuations or potential damage for medical system, devices or inventory
- In all other cases: during working hours.
c. The Bio-engineer is the sole POC of clinic to the maintenance companies from Vietnam that support the company to keep 24/7 usability capabilities (including maintenance contracts and on-call services).
d. The Bio-engineer assists with technical information as required by the GD and the clinic director in purchasing and maintenance efforts out of Vietnam.
e. The bio-engineer is responsible to all of the technical aspects of evacuation operation and the full usability of the medical system involved in such operation.
2. The scope of work includes (but not limited to):
a. Imaging center: maintaining Digital X-ray systems, CT scanners (including peripheral electronic and mechanic sub devices), Ultrasound, Bone Density and Mammography systems and CR/DR information systems.
b. Lab: maintaining blood and urine testing systems and peripheral systems in the Lab.
c. Maintaining Medical equipments: ER equipments, CPR equipments, ECG systems and central monitoring system, Evacuation systems (including oxygen systems, portable monitors and ambulance medical equipments).
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience in CT/ MRI support/ maintenance service (Team leader ).
- Experience in hospital bio-engineering department is an advantage.
- Good English communication in written and oral comprehensive skills.
- At least 3-4 years working experience in the same position in the hospital
- Bio background in healthcare sector
- Normal working hours, and on call if equipment breaks down during the night or on weekend
- Graduated from the technical university in major electrical-electronics, biomedical electronics, automation (Recommend: Hanoi university of science and technology, Military Technical Academy).
- FMP Hanoi offers a competitive package salary and medical benefits;
- External and internal Training
*Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and Cover Letter via VietnamWorks website
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health care for Employee and the family
- 14 annual leave/ year
- Company provides internal training, compulsory insurances after training period in accordance with t
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí: