Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Y tế - Dược :
Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including; gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales, marketing and other support functions to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Effectively manage marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the product to achieve short and long term business objectives; including revenue, sales, profit and market share targets.
• Monitor and manage marketing activities within budgeted constraints and understand the fundamental aspects of financial performance. Identify trends and draw appropriate insight from financial data.
• Understand market research design and implications for the therapeutic area. Identify sound design approaches to research based on the hypotheses and situational constraints. Interpret research findings and draw appropriate insight based on the results
• Identify, analyze, and translate product, brand, customer, consumer, and competitive information into marketing plans. Ensure all materials and activities are aligned with and executed in accordance with the larger, strategic plan.
• Keep abreast of the market dynamics, competition, products, disease states, therapeutic area, and current research, and use this information to create a compelling message for the target audience. Understand the healthcare business environment, government policies; distribution channels; and pricing strategies.
• Monitor and report on the productivity of marketing plans and projects.
• Develop annual brand plan, which includes marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure timely execution.
• Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
• Participate in annual budget Plan/ Update cycle
• Achieve forecast accuracy and new products launch KPI targets.
• Ensure marketing activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and Safety procedures.
• Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products and develop action plans to address them.
• Support Business Excellence re-certification and sustain business excellence standards.
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, upwards and downwards.