- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcBe responsible as the Bus coordinator & Account Receivable Management
Back-up purchaser for Professional Development, Field trip booking
• Arrange daily bus schedules, after school activity bus schedule & school field trip bus for students
• Arrange the daily bus for Faculty & Staff
• Communicate with the parents about the daily bus & ASA bus information/bus fee for their kids
• Work with the drivers and the bus monitors about the school bus schedule.
• Support the bus monitor about student behavior on the bus.
• Work with the teachers, divisional head about the students on the bus.
• Manage Bus account, receiving and payment of bus fare; disburse bus rental fees, car rental for school business.
Submission of monthly cash report to accountant department, bank in fund collected.
• Summarize bus expenses and propose bus fare for new school year.
• Manage account receivable such as MUN, GIN, IB exam, AP exam, MRISA, PTA funds, ASA, application fee, lost book, laptop damage fee, document…
• Work with IB/AP Coordinator about the number of subjects & billing to the students/parents. Update the payment to each account of the fund
• Work very closely with the Activities & Athletics Department about the game schedule/ After School Activity (ASA) schedule, payment for the ASA teachers.
• Execute assignments from time to time, report to Head of Department.
• Adjust to the needs of a growing, changing organization.
• Coordinate with the parents about summer school, understand the basic information: time, cost, simple program information, summer school billing to the parents
• Contact parents for MRISA hosting when in need.
• Serve as a back-up purchaser in charge of booking Professional Development, field trip for teachers and students in terms of registration, flight and hotel booking.
• Perform other duties given by Business Office Manager and Associate Head of School.
Yêu cầu công việcKnowledge, Education and Experience:
University diploma required
At least 3 years of working experience in similar role
Good command of English
Strong in negotiation and communication skill
Good route arrangement skill
Attendance to detail and accuracy
Ability to do multi-task
Ability to work under pressure
Careful and honest, mind set of customer service
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health insurance and personal accident insurance 24/24
- Professional Personal Development
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí