- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThis position leads the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs. Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Also, acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Work with Architects, Technical Leads and other technical roles to design optimal solution
- Document business and system requirements clearly, comprehensively and make ensure everyone can easily understand
- Support create training materials and documentation for company’s platform’s users and train new end users on the applications
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Follow development progress, support clarify requirement to development team and facilitate to help deliver products successfully
- Assist in quality assurance, provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
Yêu cầu công việc- Have strong passion to build products and user-centered design
- Desire to understand and learn about business processes, manufacturing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, able to explain technical subject in a high abstraction level so that business users could understand it well.
- Strong experience with writing Functional specification, describing UX, designing wireframes, explaining business rules
- UI-UX optimization, information architecture and database design skills is required
- Have been involved in business process improvements and delivered successfully is a plus
- Knowledge of data analytics / statistics is a big plus
- Seek for excellence, always be courageous, work in autonomy but keep yourself humble!
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
- Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
- When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary and Performance Bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional and international working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí