Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Xuất - nhập khẩu :
This position is to act as an Entrepreneur, to manage business activities from searching for esteemed suppliers, building good relationships with suppliers of APIs for veterinary, making purchasing & importing plan to distribute the APIs (raw materials) timely for the customers who are the manufacturers of medicines for animals use.
• Seek and partner with reliable suppliers in antibiotic pharmaceutical ingredients for veterinary.
• Communicate with suppliers daily to get the market information, forecast prices and catch market trends.
• Negotiate directly with suppliers to close deals with international business terms (manage and avoid the risks as much as possible in international business).
• Control the process of importing (control and support the importing team deal with any problems about documentary, import license, transportation, insurance, custom clearance…).
• Report to the API Section Manager daily about the international market prices, trends.
• Attend the Global pharmaceutical exhibitions in Shanghai, China, the VIV Asia, an international trade show from food to feed for Asia, hold one year in Bangkok, Thailand, one year in Beijing, China to visit company suppliers’ booths and meet some new suppliers.
• Seek and partner with reliable customers who are the GMP manufacturers of medicines for animals use.
• Maintain and develop good relationships of existing customers in person via telephone calls, emails or face-to-face meetings.
• Listen to customers’ requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
• Negotiate on prices, costs, delivery and specifications with customers.
• Report to the API Section Manager weekly about the local market prices, sales volume and business plan for the coming working week.
• Develops strategic, long-term relationships with suppliers/customers and is recognized as a trusted and respected partner.
B. Act as an Entrepreneur:
• Consequently executes business decisions and strategies and respects the issues of costs, resources, sustainability and quality.