Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Marketing - PR :
Department: Business Development & Training
Report to: Business Development & Training Manager
WORKING LOCATION: HA NOI OFFICE (Suite 201, 2nd Floor, 14 Lang Ha, Thanh Cong Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi)
Support and assist the Business Development Manager in accomplishing company’s business objectives by building, researching and developing Multilevel Marketing opportunities and plans; implementing marketing plans; managing distributors (Independent Business Owners).
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
Sales & Marketing Responsibilities
1. Contribute towards Improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
2. Sustain rapport with key accounts by making regular visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
3. Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Business Development Responsibilities
1. Assist in the recruitment and development of new Business Builders and Sales Leaders to expand the company’s business and accelerate sales growth.
2. Support and assist Business Builders and Sales Leaders to achieve the company’s set objectives in sales and recruitment
3. Support and assist Business Builders and Sales Leaders in expanding existing markets as well as developing new markets.
4. Participate in the planning, coordination and the implementation of recruitment related activities e.g. rallies / seminars / Business Builder meetings / conventions / trade fairs / special meetings and other IBO-related activities. This will include traveling to outstation or overseas to organize events and assist in Business Builders’ activities.
5. Facilitate the communication with Business Builders on vital operational information as well as updating IBOs with new company developments.
6. Provide feedback from the field and submit market intelligence reports to the management in a consistent and timely manner.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Full payment during the 2 months probation.
- Annual salary review based on employees performance and contribution and another salary review in a year for employees with really excellent performance.
- 13th salary based on companys salary policy.
- Other normal benefits: social, health and unemployment insurance followed the regulations.