Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Việc làm bán hàng
Vận tải - Lái xe
Địa chỉ: 4th-5th Floor, Zen Plaza, 54-56 Nguyen Trai Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Mô tả công việc
***The Business Development Manager (BDM) has accountabilities in 3 main areas, namely Existing Customer Development, New Customer Development, and execution of clear Damco blueprint ‘ways of working’…
1. Premier Sales Existing Customer development
- Accountable for delivery of the Actual ‘Through The Till’ CM1 for the assigned Existing Premier Customer portfolio, through the sale of Damco standard products and focus on selected trade lanes, and effective Book of Business management.
- Accountable for supporting the resolution of CSO reported Premier Sales customer issues, including interventions with customers to resolve escalated issues, DSO resolutions and also ensuring commitments to volumes are met (with proactive interventions in the event of deviation from agreements, and re-negotiations thereafter, where necessary)
- Accountable for ensuring that contracts / agreements for all customers within the Premier portfolio comply with Damco blueprint guidelines, are comprehensive documented, maintained and appropriately communicated to all relevant Damco and external parties.
2. Premier Sales New Business Generation (should be possible to combine 1+2)
- Accountable for delivery of the Actual ‘through the till’ CM1 with a clear focus on Damco standard products and predefined trade lanes.
- Accountable for the pursuit of identified potential customers, through adoption of Damco commercial blueprint ‘ways of working, thus creating a differentiating customer experience.
- Accountable for the “Up-Selling” process within the geographic territory, whereby ‘Non Controlled’ shippers and network derived sales leads are comprehensively pursued, as per Damco blueprint guidelines
3. Premier Sales ‘Ways of Working’
- Accountable for ensuring that Damco blueprint processes, guidelines, tools and procedures are adopted without exception.
- Accountable for ensuring that the PSA CRM Open sales pipeline is sufficiently robust to ensure delivery of required Actual ‘Through The Till’ CM1 targets, whilst simultaneously ensuring an adequately strong platform for delivering result performance in the coming financial result period.
- Accountable for ensuring that periodically introduced sales campaigns to drive focused development of the Premier Sales portfolio is execute within your geographical scope.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2 years + in a customer facing sales role, ideally within the logistics industry
- A good understanding of logistics and forwarding products, solutions and terminology, in the local market
- Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning opportunities, through both personal and collaborative selling efforts.
- Proven track record in a matrix, multi-cultural organization, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally.
- Developed communication, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiation skills
- Has strong needs evolution and questioning skills
- Demonstrable ability to handle most common customer objections
- Self Motivated and performance driven
- Fluency in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive package and bonus
- Internal and external trainings
- Companys activities: movies/birthday/outing trip...
Giới thiệu về công ty
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 4th-5th Floor, Zen Plaza, 54-56 Nguyen Trai Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Damco
Quy mô công ty : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viên
Damco is a global logistics provider of end-to-end forwarding and supply chain solutions. With 10,500 colleagues in 272 offices covering over 93 countries in Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East and Latin America, we offer a broad range of services to customers all over the world. In Damco, we strive to create value for our customers through our global reach and local knowledge. We put our customers first, understand their business, and develop solutions to meet their unique needs by proactively driving improvements and collaborations with our customers. Damco is an independent business activity within the AP Moller-Maersk Group. In Vietnam/Cambodia, Damco is one of the fastest growing logistics companies. We are the leader in supply chain management field. Our business offers broad range of service portfolio to our customers, including but not limited to ocean freight, airfreight, customs clearance, trucking, warehousing and distribution, supply chain management, and supply chain solution design & execution. As an employer, we are keen to maintain and develop an exciting and challenging working environment for all our employees wherever we operate. We achieve this by creating a workplace driven by results, and by emphasising the importance of dialogue where high ethical standards and diversity are greatly valued.