Mô tả công việc
You will be a Business Development & Marketing Staff in Ho Chi Minh City, who will be responsible for all of works related to business development, marketing
and communication of the firm, including but not limited to:
1. Business Development
- Overall management and support of the firm’s communication, marketing and BD activities;
- Proactively providing strategic input and support to Partners in relation to grow profitable business by:
+ Identifying and assist in the conversion of cross selling opportunities, including liaising with lawyers to develop a global view of the firm’s business and take advantage of international opportunities;
+ Running/ organizing client team meetings and tracking follow up actions;
+ Keeping track of prioritized clients, targets and activities.
- Identifying business development opportunities through daily attention to local and Global business and political trends, new business decisions and changes to the law;
- Networking to create links with potential clients, contacts and industry associations;
- Regional involvement in firm client relationship programs, as required;
- Identifying opportunities to build and enhance firm image in Asia;
- Attending and organizing business, legal seminar, events, networking; and
- Identifying speaking, article authorship and event sponsorship opportunities for Lawyers.
- Providing guidance on advertising / media proposals;
- Building relationships with relevant industry associations, and journalists;
- Assisting in the firm’s projects relating to corporate identity/branding;
- Development and updating content of the firm website, newsletters, blog;
- Manage the firm’s Social Media Channels;
- Professionally designing and updating the firm’s marketing materials (Brochure, leaflet, banners, etc. if needed)
- Press relations, including supervising the preparation and issue of press releases;
- Assisting with drafting and preparation of local and international pitch/ fee proposals and client presentations (in English), and coordinating the proposal process as required; and
- Providing strategic input (including editing where required) into directory and award submissions.