- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Luật - Pháp lý
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
Liaise with the Compliance Director (CCO) to implement and monitor the Compliance Programs. Support Business Unit Director in complying with company’s policies, guidelines, processes aligned with the Corporate Compliance program within Sanofi Group – Indochina
Reporting to the Business Unit Director
and dotted line to Compliance
• Implement the Compliance program elements and framework as designed and defined by the CCO.
• Assist the CCO in supervising and executing all compliance related objectives.
• Support Business Unit Director to organize compliance related trainings to staffs.
• Guide business unit to implement necessary control measures to enhance the sales & marketing activities aligned with Sanofi Code of Ethics and other Country Compliance initiatives.
• Assist CCO to develop templates and SOP to support business unit in all sales and marketing events.
• Act as a Business Integrity advocate in dealing with Anti-corruption issues and potential compliance risks.
• Conduct field visits to ensure sales and marketing events are organized appropriately.
• Under the instruction of the CCO to perform Compliance Monitoring including Compliance Audit to identify any compliance risks and provide initiatives to mitigate the risks.
• Assist the Compliance Director in arranging compliance trainings to Sanofi Vietnam Indochina staffs.
• Report on a regular basis to the CCO any Conflict of Interest matters, and Code of Ethics violation.
• Support the Business Unit Director to prepare and submit compliance related reports in a timely manner.
• Conduct risk assessment within the business unit and where necessary coordinate with the CCO to take necessary action in mitigating the identified risks.
• Actively participate in business unit progress to convey the CCO’s initiatives, and plans to the Business Unit.
• Coordinate with cross functions such as Finance, Medical, Internal Control, and Legal to support Business Unit preparing audit documents, etc.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Background (education & experience)
• Education: Appropriate degree in any discipline – Finance and Auditing is a plus
• 3-5 years working in MNC a the same role or in Advisory Auditing
• Ability to communicate English effectively
• Presentation skill and training skill would also be an advantage
• Have an analytical personality, detail oriented and good with Excel
• Strong administrative tasks, prepare reports
• Ability to read and well understanding of Law
• Skills & competencies
• Highly motivated and willing to support business
• Can work independently and under pressure
• Well organized and ability to prioritize
• Good integrity and positive attitude is a must
• Ability to adapt quickly in a fast moving environment
• Change management
• Open to new ideas
• Proactive listening
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Award for best seller