Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Department: Business Development & Training
Report to: Business Development & Training Manager
- HA NOI OFFICE (Suite 201, 2nd Floor, 14 Lang Ha, Thanh Cong Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi)
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a drink, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting & distributing mail. Mail also schedule meeting and travel for executives.
- Handling end-to-end process of IBO’s registration and purchase order.
- Be professional in building corporate image of customer service for guests.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Answer the phones, operate a switchboard & route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable, including welcome drink.
- Call persons waiting for visitors and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meeting and conference rooms.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Schedule follow-up/ Arrange appointment & update appointment in calendars.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filling, and clerical duties.
- Completely handle new IBO’s registration complied with process of SRVN.
- Process IBO’s purchase order in the timely and professional manner.
- Collect payments from customers; making changes for cash customers.
- Verify credit acceptance by reviewing and recording ID number.
- Balance cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provide pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintain checkouts operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintain safe and clean working area by complying with procedures, regulations.
- Manage daily training room booking from IBOs or internal team for usage purpose.
- Well receive & classify IBO’s complaints to get support from related department.
- Standardize the documentation of procedures / processes refer to her operation/working area
- Support BD to localize the business materials by edition / designation / sub titles for marketing materials from HQ
- Support BD to consult IBOs / customers about the products / business plan information once BD Team outside office
- Improve the report system of registration new IBOs and record system of IBO’s sales state so as to BD Team to analyze & manage the sales momentum better.
PERFORMANCE MEASURING KPIs:
- Provide Quality Customer Service: Greet all customers with a friendly smile, be pleasant, friendly, offer assistance and be helpful in a positive manner.
- Provide Needed Information to Guests / IBOs.
- Customer service score rated by IBOs: show positive body language all the times.
- Timely manage and process IBO’s registration forms and orders.
- Daily cash reconciliation with F&A Department.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Full payment during the 2 months probation.
- Annual salary review based on employees performance and contribution and another salary review in a year for employees with really excellent performance.
- 13th salary based on companys salary policy.
- Other normal benefits: social, health and unemployment insurance followed the regulations.