Mô tả công việc
- Review and process Purchase Requisitions (PR
) including verification/benchmark of price and other transaction conditions, negotiation, PO creation, PO internal and external distribution (through system or manually) and PO acknowledgement. Review and processes purchase change orders upon requested.
- Be responsible for procurement business system data input and data integrity.
- Coordinate purchasing activities with other departments to control and ensure the best optimum inventory level and delivery in a cost effective and timely manner by performing cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities.
- Manage supplier contract including contract preparation, contract negotiation, contract award, contract set-up in system and periodic contract review.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop new supply sources to maintain and continuously improve supply quality and competitiveness. This includes supplier qualification & validation, supplier set-up and maintenance of supplier database.
- Manage supplier performance including periodic performance and supplier corrective action initiation and implementation. Coordinate with other department to solve any issue relating to order fulfillment including but not limited to delivery, payment and quality issue.
- Work and support Commodity Team to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, supplier qualification, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing and product availability.
- Manage Catalog items including periodic pricing review, adding/removing or updating catalog item in systems in according the process.
- Coordinate with other department in bidding/tendering for major spending per purchasing policy.
- Manage and ensure all related purchasing activities are performed in a way to enable the achievement of all Department KPIs.
- Ensure all purchasing document are filed and control in according Corporate confidential & retention requirement as well as required by the laws.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management.