- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Payroll management
- Process employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings…) on SAP system.
- Process employee Time & Attendance data from the SAP system to payroll and reconcile variances utilizing tools in the system.
- Check records of employees working hours on SAP system, review them for accuracy, and verify attendance and hours worked.
- Consult employees or management level to correct attendance record errors on SAP system if any.
- Process payroll (calculate, reconcile, prepare for bank transfer, distribute payslip) timely, accurately, and compliantly.
- Answer payroll questions from employees and produce payroll reports when requested by direct supervisor or HR Manager.
2. PIT & Dependent Registration
- Register for the issuance of PIT code for all employees.
- Register PIT dependant for employees.
- Complete monthly PIT declaration report to Tax Dept.
- Perform PIT finalization on yearly basis for all Vietnamese staff.
3. Social Insurance
- Register social, health and unemployment insurance contribution for new employees.
- Make the report to Social Insurance Agency every month as per mandatory requirements.
- Make claims for social insurance benefits for employees (sick leave, maternity leave, etc) and follow up payment for employees.
- Contact Social Insurance Agency on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per regulations.
- Complete the transferring procedure of Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
4. Labor book & report
- Make periodical report to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs as per mandatory requirements.
- Contact Social Insurance Agency and Labor authorities on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per regulations.
- Preparing periodical labor reports to be sent to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
5. Labor contract
- Make labor contract for new staff.
- Make annex to labor contract, contract renewal.
- Ensure labor contract, renewal contract and annex to labour contract are given to employees on time.
6. Employee’s profile management
- Set up records and personnel file for new employees.
- Maintain employee’s records in personnel file.
7. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates (if any) to follow the rules and regulations.
8. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Manager.
Yêu cầu công việcQualifications & Experience:
- University degree.
- Minimum 2-year experience in C&B field for company with at least 500 employees.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Working knowledge of SAP system, payroll module is preferred.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Lương tháng 13, Thưởng MBO
- Cơ hội đào tạo nước ngoài
- Giải thưởng hàng năm
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí