Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Vật tư - Thiết bị :
• Project management basics: The ability to describe and possess knowledge of the different phases in a project and how people work together in a team. Required to:
o Understand goals, milestones, time, deliverables for the project.
o Take steps to ensure project objectives are met.
o Drive, follow up, communicate and document results and findings in area of responsibility
• Identify suppliers, driving sourcing and contracting based on business need in line with Supplier Management strategies.
• Own all operational duty related to assigned category, including, but not limited to, manage data integrity in Master Data Management system, vendor creation, compliance and reporting.
• Drives compliance to category strategy, supplier base plan, supplier management processes, contracts and best practices.
• Contract life cycle management: Step by step approach to the life cycle of a contract: Planning, Confidentiality, Request For Quotation, Negotiations, Finalization & Signature (including authorization), Document Management, Management & Compliance (including contractual breaches and dispute resolution), Amendments and Expiry, Renewal & Termination.
• Engage with stakeholders to identify the most suitable supply solution for a given demand. Develops and maintains strong stakeholder management relationships. Communicates results and acts as a proactive Business Partner.
• Supplier relationship management: Understand and apply a structured model to develop and maintain relationships with suppliers.
• Drive continuous improvement of Cost and Supply Base performance.
• Ensure high leverage in Supplier selection, approval, negotiations and performance management.
• Apply total cost of ownership and demand management in selection and performance process.
• Build Supplier Relationship and drive Partnership and collaboration at all levels
• SM Fact based negotiation: Value Chain Analysis, Negotiation preparation, Creating negotiation agendas & positions, Quote management, Quote review, Negotiation processes & policies, Negotiation tactics, Conflict management.