Mô tả công việc
Headquartered in Singapore with operation in Vietnam, JobHop is a SaaS (Service as a software) company that focuses in disrupt the HR
& Education industry in SEA.
We provides omnichannel hiring solution for enterprises to source best fit candidates faster, easier and cheaper.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Accountant for our Vietnam team. Your work will be:
- Manage all activities within the Accounting Department. Responsible that all internal and external reports are submitted smoothly, exact and on time
-Set up and control accounting books and procedures
-Prepare tax reports (VAT, PIT, VAT-refund (if any)), inter-company transaction report and reconciliation, financial report, statistics as per regulation
-Prepare cash flow report: forecasts, profit/ loss statement and other management reports to be provided to the Director on monthly basis
-Update tax laws, financial policies, regulations and legislation, when required.
-Liaise with Tax/ Government Officers, external auditors and other authorities, whenever required
- Implement, follow & record all banking transactions
- Carry out Compensation and Benefit and relevant report
- Other tasks relating to Accounting, Financial, C&B
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law.
- KPI - performance based bonus and promotion
- New Computer (Macbook/ Window) that fits your need.
- Flexible working hours and a comfortable work environment;
- Competitive compensation and regular assessments and salary reviews;
- The opportunity to learn/improve your business English
- Direct communication with executive team
- A conveniently located in D4 office
- Paid vacation days and sick leave as well as compensation for gym membership/sports training.
- Challenging and stimulating work in an emerging field where you will be able to gain and showcase valuable domain expertise.
- A contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
- Cash/Stock option compensation.