- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc• Establish and maintain the accounting system according to Vietnamese law and accounting standards; establish and maintain an accounting reporting system
• Control and manage the operation of Finance / Accounting department as well as to manage other accounting and financial activities of the company
• Prepare Finance Statement Report, Balance sheet, cash flow forecast, internal Report about costing, Inventory send to HQ in Hong Kong.
• Manage and organize the financial activities of the company including accounting, bookkeeping, tax reports, finance reports based on government law and company policies;
• Maintain banking relationships and manage the companys cash flow
• Make strategy and structure capital budgets for annual and long-term objectives of the company
• Produce monthly reports on key performance indicators. Analyze variances and make recommendations for the improvement.
• -Ensure monthly and annual financial reports are compiled along with monthly reports on key performance indicators
• Review monthly/quarterly budget and financial impacts with Headquarters
• Report to the Headquarters on accounting / financial issues
• Together with Production, import export department to set norms for processing and production of export goods,Norms of using materials,Norms of consumable materials.
• The norms on the use of raw materials, the norms of consumable materials and the wastage of raw materials and supplies shall be kept at the enterprises and produced when the customs offices inspect or request the explanation thereof loss of raw materials and materials.
• Regularly compare material usage norms between accounting, import and export, production, ensuring consistent data for internal audit and customs audit.
• Work close with internal audit and external audit
Yêu cầu công việc• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
• At least 5 years accounting experience, with a minimum of the last three years working as a Chief Accountant or equivalent position
• Knowledge of Vietnamese laws relating to taxes, business and accounting knowledge of transfer pricing
• Having experience about set up Accounting system for new Factory
• Honest, detail-oriented, strong sense of responsibility, capable of working accurately and efficiently under pressure
• Good relationships with tax and auditing authorities
• Knowledge of financial reporting and analysis
• Good analytical, problem solving, and management skills
• Excellent communication in both oral and written English and Vietnamese
• Strong communication and people management skill
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive Package
- Insurance based on Vietnamese Law
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí