Mô tả công việc
As the Chief Accountant, you are going to oversee all the accounting-related activities in the company.
* Take full responsibility and ownership for the full financial, accounting management.
* Be responsible for managing the accounting team.
* Improve the companys accounting structure and ensure that reporting standards are met.
* Provide effective financial leadership for the operations of the company to grow value responsibility in a profitable and sustainable manner.
* Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the establish guidelines
* Well versed in Cost & Budget, Finance, and Accounting & Audit
* Handling Taxation matters & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit
* Overall responsibility for the day to day finances of the company
* Responsible for Financial record keeping, managing Payroll
* Prepare and manage project accounts and prepare client invoices
* Prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information
* Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly management reports
* Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts
* Be responsible for overseeing the Banks Finance function. This includes responsibility for the integrity of the Banks accounts, including preparation of both quarterly and annual published accounts
* Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines
* Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company
* In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, accounting representative and other actors.
* Vietnamese nationality with Chief Accountant Certificate is a MUST
* Excellent business English (written and spoken) communication
* Accounting or Finance University Degree is required, CPA or ACCA is a strong plus
* At least 5-7 years of working experience, garments/textile manufacturing or similar business experience is highly appreciated.
* Detail-oriented and analytical thinking ability
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great compensation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Giang Phan on +84 28 62848233