Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
● We are changing the world by helping a billion unbanked consumers to get credit.
● We take big calculated risks and move insanely fast. Our journey is that of a rocket launching and high-speed global expansion. Its not for the faint-hearted.
● We only recruit the top 1% of each field, and let them figure out their roles, contributions, and meanings themselves.
● We expect each member to devote their hearts and minds to the common cause.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the
proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
● Responsible for profit and losses in Vietnam
● Build relationship with financial institutions
● Develop high quality business strategies, high level and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
● Able to deal with regulators
● Maintain + build + distribute với Data partners and Business Partners
● Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
● Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
● Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
● Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
● Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
● Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
● Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company