Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
This is currently a unique opportunity to join and contribute to the growing research and education program in Vinmec Healthcare System as well as the up-coming VinUni (Health Sciences).
The qualified COO at VMSC of VinUni project would oversee all simulation center establishment and operations in accordance with established standards and goals. You will lead organizational change and ongoing development of simulation-based training. You will manage all VMSC staff, support course faculty members to develop and review programs and plan future actions.
This position is a full-time appointment with a competitive start-up package. VinUni/Vinmec offers an excellent remuneration package with various benefits of a leading private business corporation in Vietnam. More importantly, this is a great career opportunity for those who want to pursuit a meaningful journey to improve the quality of health care service and education reform with great impact on one of the largest populations in Asia.
Reports to: Clinical Training Director and VinUni-Health Sciences leadership
1. Overseeing administrative activities of VMSC
• Take lead in planning and controlling the quarterly and annually budget.
• Take lead in evaluating the effectiveness of resources (human resources, simulators, consumables), propose solutions to optimize resources and minimize costs at VMSC.
• Develop SOP of equipment/simulator set up, as well as the SOP of operation of the centre.
• Manage and report on the progress of cooperation activities with the strategic partner (MSR, Israel), training courses to Leader Board.
2. Implementing training activities of VMSC
• Take lead in development of training programs:
+ Training needs assessment
+ Developing training materials/programs
+ Training the trainers/standardized patients
+ Developing the training plan
• Manage resources, quality and progress of training programs of the VMSC.
• Manage the cooperation plan and activities with MSR, assign subordinates and collaborate the relevant departments for implementation.
• Conduct training courses based on the developed training plans.
3. Development, operation and maintenance of VMSC simulator system
• Develop list of simulators based on training needs of Vinmec, Health Sciences programs at VinUni, recommendations from international and national consultants, searching for potential suppliers, and submit to Leaderboard for approval.
• Conduct training courses on technology transfer, use of simulators for clinical trainers and staff of VMSC.
• Manage to optimize the efficiency of usage and investment in simulators.
• Assign staff to implement the maintenance plan of simulator system.
4. Design, construction, operation and maintenance of infrastructure and facilities for VMSC
• Take lead in the architectural design for the VMSC, coordinate work with international and national consultants.
• Develop list of audiovisual and IT equipment, specific technology solutions for VMSC.
• Assign staff to supervise the construction and installation of equipment of the contractor to meet requirements of VMSC.
• Supervise the operation of facilities (training room system, meeting room, office, store ...) for various training courses at VMSC.
• Take lead in implementing maintenance plan/facilities maintenance, ensure security, safety, fire prevention ...