- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Y tế - Dược
Mô tả công việc
This is currently a unique opportunity to join and contribute to the growing research and education program in Vinmec Healthcare System as well as the up-coming VinUni (Health Sciences).
The qualified COO at VMSC of VinUni project would oversee all simulation center establishment and operations in accordance with established standards and goals. You will lead organizational change and ongoing development of simulation-based training. You will manage all VMSC staff, support course faculty members to develop and review programs and plan future actions.
This position is a full-time appointment with a competitive start-up package. VinUni/Vinmec offers an excellent remuneration package with various benefits of a leading private business corporation in Vietnam. More importantly, this is a great career opportunity for those who want to pursuit a meaningful journey to improve the quality of health care service and education reform with great impact on one of the largest populations in Asia.
Reports to: Clinical Training Director and VinUni-Health Sciences leadership
1. Overseeing administrative activities of VMSC
• Take lead in planning and controlling the quarterly and annually budget.
• Take lead in evaluating the effectiveness of resources (human resources, simulators, consumables), propose solutions to optimize resources and minimize costs at VMSC.
• Develop SOP of equipment/simulator set up, as well as the SOP of operation of the centre.
• Manage and report on the progress of cooperation activities with the strategic partner (MSR, Israel), training courses to Leader Board.
2. Implementing training activities of VMSC
• Take lead in development of training programs:
+ Training needs assessment
+ Developing training materials/programs
+ Training the trainers/standardized patients
+ Developing the training plan
• Manage resources, quality and progress of training programs of the VMSC.
• Manage the cooperation plan and activities with MSR, assign subordinates and collaborate the relevant departments for implementation.
• Conduct training courses based on the developed training plans.
3. Development, operation and maintenance of VMSC simulator system
• Develop list of simulators based on training needs of Vinmec, Health Sciences programs at VinUni, recommendations from international and national consultants, searching for potential suppliers, and submit to Leaderboard for approval.
• Conduct training courses on technology transfer, use of simulators for clinical trainers and staff of VMSC.
• Manage to optimize the efficiency of usage and investment in simulators.
• Assign staff to implement the maintenance plan of simulator system.
4. Design, construction, operation and maintenance of infrastructure and facilities for VMSC
• Take lead in the architectural design for the VMSC, coordinate work with international and national consultants.
• Develop list of audiovisual and IT equipment, specific technology solutions for VMSC.
• Assign staff to supervise the construction and installation of equipment of the contractor to meet requirements of VMSC.
• Supervise the operation of facilities (training room system, meeting room, office, store ...) for various training courses at VMSC.
• Take lead in implementing maintenance plan/facilities maintenance, ensure security, safety, fire prevention ...
Yêu cầu công việc
• Master’s degree in Medical, Education, Business Administration filed, candidates with MD background and studied in well-known universities overseas are preferred.
• At least 5 year experience as Training Director/ Training Manager or equivalent.
• Prefer candidates that have experience in managing healthcare training project/programs and/or simulation-based training programs/project.
• Open-minded, logical thinking, highly responsible, determined and decisive.
English is the language of teaching and communication at Vin University. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) with a score of at least 6.5 or equivalent.
All applications including a letter of interest and a curriculum vitae should be submitted and addressed to: Human Resources Department, VinUni Project
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company s Policy