Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
About The Role
Role Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Role Type: 8 month contract opportunity
As a Client Service Advisor, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Be responsible for the servicing of clients within Cash Management Service covering both complex and simple product fulfilment
• Provide entry points and first experience for new customers, critical to the delivery of new revenue and meeting customer expectations
• Run daily management of calls and customers to ensure customer’s call are constantly well managed to resolve customer’s problem in a timely manner within the SLA, meeting customer’s expectations and achieving customer’s delight
• Be accountable for excellent Customer Service performance, delivering excellent customer satisfaction, high call quality, high productivity consistently, religiously logging in customer verbatim and record into the systems, and cross-selling activities as required for the business
• Follow up with Trade Ops and customers for new Drawdown / Matured loans / Repricing / Prepayment for Trade loans / Working Capital / Term Loan related to forms, supporting document & LAA conditions, general inquiries such as status of Drawdown, Status of fund, reference of transaction …
• Provide timely, courteous and professional customer service
• Identify and resolve customer needs as a first point of contact.
• Refer or escalate, in a prompt and professional manner, customer enquiries requiring specialised information.
• Keep the customer up to date with the progress of an enquiry for any calls that have been redirected or escalated.
• Work with customers to better understand their needs and requirements and tailoring appropriate solutions in line with bank guidelines.
• Educate customers on the full range of ANZ services, products
• Anticipate the needs of customers and maintain two-way communications to appropriately manage customer expectations
• Handle customer request for transaction investigation and complaint.
• Register customer problems, issues ect, for regular escalation to Client Service head / Head of Institutional Operations.
• Sales Referral: Identify customer needs and refer sales opportunities to the relevant departments through cross-selling.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
• Sound knowledge of all Institutional Banking products and services and fundamental working capital solutions products and service
• Knowledgeable with the legal requirements and procedures for implementing documentation to ensure that the bank is not exposed to any litigation
• Demonstrated experience in sales
• Observe market intelligence gathering in the industry to find ways in assisting the bank sales team in developing the most effective solution for prospective customers
• Demonstrated efficiency in meeting SLAs and providing solutions while under pressure to meet SLAs
• Ability to work efficiently with a team and communicate will various levels of management and staff
- Healthcare plan
- training opportunities
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (4) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn