1. IT Application [Process]
- Exercises direct, first-level supervision of positions, employees, operations and activities. Includes coordinating staff training, assigning and reviewing work, participating in the interview and selection process, making recommendations impacting pay, status and disciplinary action, evaluating performance independently or in conjunction with a higher level supervisor/manager and approving time off and approving staff timesheets.
- Develops and manages the teams position of the division budget and collaborates with the Director and other division managers to complete the departmental budget.
- Continues personal development and education to remain informed of current industry development and technologies.
- Develops short and long-range plans and internal operating processes covering the resource needs associated with delivery of IT services. This position is part of a larger, highly collaborative management team that contributes to the direction and strategy of the department.
- Consults with clients to gather information about needs, objectives, functions, features, business practices and results.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, data security and interfaces with other systems.
- Writes and maintains technical documentation.
- Analyzes cost and feasibility of projects.
- Develops and modifies applications programs of a high degree of complexity and scope under general direction and considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and document programs.
- Carries out or participates in problem analysis and system design preparatory to development programs.
- Advises on operating problems of assigned programs.
- Provides some technical assistance to lower classifications.
- Competent work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Develops and maintains plans and timetables for projects.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware for projects.
- Designs and codes software solutions; assists in big development projects.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding error, problems or questions.
- Delegates and coordinates tasks in large development projects.
- Resolves employee issues.
- Performs system studies to develop computer applications to include analyzing user operations; develops system specifications; codes and tests programs; prepares documentation; user training and support.
- Manages large and complex systems development projects, deals with vendor supplied software, contract analysts and programmers and multi-department users.
- Analyzes computer user software and training needs assessments; develops training curricula and materials; teaches classes or arranges for instructors; and monitors and evaluates training program effectiveness.
- Leads other technical staff on systems design projects.
- Completes assignments independently, coordinates matters with others and obtains and uses the materials, supplies and equipment or tools needed to complete the work, refers new, major or policy matters to others.
- Performs other duties as appropriate or necessary for performance of the job.
2. IT Support Services [Customers]
a. Respond to all IT Application services request and IT Application problems within 2 hours and resolve it within 1 - 2 business days depending on the priority as detailed below
- High priority – from 1 to 2 hours.
- Medium priority – from 3 to 6 hours.
- Low priority – from 1 to 2 business days.
b. Take over the support of Ha noi & Da nang office sites from external vendor and ensure support is as per “a” above.
c. Implement automation tool and produce IT guide for end users to improve remote support
3. IT Project [Process]
Follow up and support all MAISON IT projects from BOM, IT Director for yearly
4. Development [Personal]
Managing, coaching and training for all IT Application staffs
5. IT Documentation [Process]
Ensure all the documentation related to IT Application system should be up to date.
Xem chi tiết