- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcDeadline to Apply
• Responsible for leading, coaching, motivating and developing a sales team of 10-14 Contact Center Sales and Service Representatives in a highly regulated and complex contact centre sales environment servicing various products and propositions. Through actions promotes and holds accountability to the highest level of customer service. Delivers upon quantitative and qualitative key performance indicators, in line with our business strategies and regulatory requirements (ie scorecard).
• Take accountability for the sales and service performance of your team and all that they do, contributing to the successful delivery of ‘Best in Class’ standards whilst remaining within key operational performance parameters (sales, service and operational targets)
• Take full accountability for the leadership, coaching, performance and absence management of a team of up to 14 FTEs selling HSBC card, lending, insurance products.
• Understand Business Intelligence data and be able to translate into individual team performance plans
• Plan and prioritise work appropriately considering importance, urgency, customer and business impact.
• Manage and resolve escalated customer concerns and complaints and use appropriate business judgment, making considered decisions to manage monetary adjustments (in line with authority level) that protect and enhance HSBC values, reputation and the business
• Act as a secondary level of complaint as required when calls required.
• Champion and embrace change and innovation within the team
• Demonstrate ownership and common sense with all that you do, sharing best practice across teams and peers
• Adhere to local regulations and programs around ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
• Manage various employee related concerns such as retention, absenteeism, morale, conflict resolution, employee grievances and under-performance in compliance with local disciplinary procedures and authority levels (i.e. up to and including Stage 1 disciplinary as required).
• Understand and translate the immediate business/function strategy into your team and align direction accordingly
• Drive and coach performance improvement of your team to achieve a high performance culture, adhering to the relevant procedures under defined coaching scheme and through pro-active 1:1s and motivational sessions (including mid-year and year-end performance reviews)
• Embed a best place to work environment for all of your team
• Support individuals through the welcome and on-boarding stage of the induction programme and set stretching goals for self and team
• Act as a role model for our Group values and behaviors, authentically engaging with your team, colleagues and customers to deliver Superior Customer Service through them
• Maintain Best Place to Bank principles through coaching and training
• Provides emergency cover to the Sales and Service Manager as required
Yêu cầu công việcJob Requirement
• Degree desired but not necessary dependent upon prevailing market conditions
• Two plus years experience in managing a team through coaching, mentoring, developing and motivating others
• Must be proficient in the language(s) required by the process
• Open to working flexible shifting schedules
• Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
• Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
• Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
• Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
• Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
• Have a positive , can do attitude with a desire to get things right first time every time , and works around limitations
• Can use their own initiative with the ability to focus on the important details to deliver a high-quality professional service
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving and Decision making skills – PSDM , a desire to do things better, to identify and set and strive for stretching goals
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí