- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Thực phẩm - Đồ uống
Mô tả công việcAs a COO, you will be fully in charge of developing and running the operations of the Saigon Cider business in Vietnam with subsequent international expansion.
Your responsibilities include in particular :
● Driving the transition from a family seed size business to industrial scale operations, through completing set up, managing and coaching your own core team focused on marketing, business development and customers interactions as well as setting up and managing partnerships with 3rd party companies for supply, production and distribution with the assistance of operations manager and CEO.
● Providing key input for Product development : i) Continuously providing input to the CEO to co-developing the cider product portfolio (flavors, bottling formats, labels look & feel etc...) together with the founding CEO and in line with the market requirements ii) providing Input for Product quality to the CEO and cider maker experts
● Developing the Market and market share Increase the “share of wallet” in current accounts and acquire new accounts in current targeted market to increase market share. Position cider in general and Saigon Cider in particular as a new alternative drink within the wider beer and wine markets, create awareness, grow the playing field and create new markets.
● Taking ownership of customer relationships and top line management / Sales growth as part of The P&L in order for Saigon Cider to reach swiftly the volume necessary to generate sustainable profit and cash. Providing key input to the CEO for overall P&L improvements.
● Ensuring the reputation of the brand which shall stand for quality, ethics and sustainability
● Ability to lead social media campaign providing content and schedule
● A self starter with entrepreneurial spirit who treats the business as their own
● Dependable individual, paying attention to detail and able to define and optimize effective processes
● Able to work effectively with, listen and command the respect of local staff, founding CEO, customers, operational partners and communicate clearly with the Board of Directors
● Understanding of and ability to lead in a cross cultural environment
● Open minded, good personality, capable to develop the brand and built up relationship with retailers and wholesalers
● Generous performance bonuses and equity on offer
Yêu cầu công việc● 10 years experience in business environment
● Minimum 5 years related experience as entrepreneur or senior sales in F&B business, ideally in beer or wine and spirit business
● Minimum 5 years staff management experience
● Proven experience in start-ups or in company transformational situations
● Good experience working within Vietnam environment
● Fluent in English and strong communication skills internally and externally in particular towards customers
● IT : minimum IT skills and understanding required from a manager to compute business plans, create professional presentations for internal and external stakeholders, select the right supply chain / CRM management tools, give guidance for marketing and advertising campaigns, and to communicate efficiently with modern cloud based and mobile tools.
● Fluent in Vietnamese is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Generous performance bonuses for achievers
- Discretionary extra paid leave
- Trips to remote events in other cities/countries
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí