- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcDue to expend and develop the business’s strategy, Indovina Bank has demand to seek potential candidates for the position of Corporate Banking Officer - Binh Duong Branch with detail information as below:
Place of Work: 22 Doc Lap Boulevard, Song Than 1 IP, Di An Ward, Di An District, Binh Duong Province
- Evaluate customer capacity; propose granting products & services and convince that proposal with the approval authority
- Be the main in charge to maintain and develop relationships with corporate customers
- Appraising the assets including the real estate, equipment & machine, fixed assets,….
- To analyze credit, supervise current and new customers.
- Make proposals and recommendations where relevant for the improvement of credit marketing activities.
- Support other staff where necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Carry out other tasks and duties assigned by the Department Head
Yêu cầu công việc- Male/ Female with Bachelor degree of Finance and Banking, business administration or equivalent
- Skills of advanced credit analysis and appraisal in corporate and retail banking.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and team-working attitude
- Responsible, careful and high compliance.
- Experience: Priority for employees having working experience in credit & marketing in Credit Organizations
- English: Fluency, meeting with job’s requirement.
- Priority to candidates who have permanent address at Binh Duong.
Age: From 24 upward
Gender Male/ Female
Minimum Degree: Bachelor/Master
Year of experience: Priority for experiences in CMD
Receiving CVs to: 19th January 2019
Dept.: Business Dept.
Work place: Binh Duong
Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click on the following link for getting the form:
3. Copy of Bachelor/Master degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates.
Interested candidates, please send your CVs to:
1. Ms. Do Thi Thanh Hang
Deputy Head - Human Resources Management Department
Indovina Bank Ltd., Head Office
97A Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
2. Mr. Chu Anh Duc – General Administration Section
Indovina Bank Ltd., Binh Duong Branch
22 Doc Lap St., Song Than 1 IP, Di An Ward, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province
Deadline for Receiving CVs: until the end of January 19th, 2019.
Notes: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Applied CV and documents shall not be returned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Dynamic environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí