Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
• In charge of purchasing supplies (looking for suppliers, taking quotes and negotiating prices).
• Collaborate with relevant departments to budget for projects.
• Compare, balance between project implementation time and actual cost at each period.
• Carry out risk analysis assessments related to cost and cash flow.
• Prepare, analyze, report and monitor the cash flow of projects.
• Track, report the value of weekly execution volume, plan for materials, and evaluate the value of performance compared to the contract.
• Track changes to the design and / or construction work and adjust the corresponding budget.
• Calculate, draw up the incurred value table, and participate in negotiation of incurred value with the project manager or site supervisor with the investor and subcontractor.
• Plan, track, prompt, remind other departments to complete required contractual documents to ensure that they are submitted to the customer at the correct times.
Contract Management & Administration
• Draft and establish contract(s) under FIDIC.
• Create contract template for each construction item.
• Participate in the amendment and development of procedures and regulations related to contracts.
• Investigate, advise and assess the legitimacy of economic contracts. Negotiate on terms, payment conditions, settlement.
• Draft, check and submit for signing economic contracts in Vietnamese and English in relation to construction investment projects (consultancy, construction, procurement, supply of materials, etc.). of Investor and Contractor.
• Identify risk(s) in contractual terms and conditions, as well as contract signing and performance.
• Hold responsibility for measuring and pricing variants in contract work to negotiate payments.
• Prepare and analyze reports on the projects effectiveness after the completion of the project in terms of contracts, business efficiency and efficiency of the project.
• Prepare summary reports and documents (plans, contracts, budgets, etc.).