Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
1. Duties and Authorities regarding Business Planning
- Grabbing, collecting either objective and subjective situations and any information from varieties of sources on social & environmental trend, people reaction on social & environmental issues at domestic or/and international perspective.
- Proposing, officializing, implementing and executing CSR-related policies, regulations and operating systems by analysis of risks, forecasts etc., except any activities relating to marketing, promotions of sales.
- Becoming the primary contact and department in charge for any activities regarding to Environmental and Social Contribution Department of AEON CO., LTD, Aeon 1% Club & Aeon Environmental Foundation as well as any contacts regarding charities, scholarships and CSR related matters.
2. General Duties
- Investigating, making questions to the direct supervisor(s), and well-understanding regarding the department nature, to maximize performances and improving quality and efficiency of such performances.
- Responsible for completing all tasks/CSR project assigned by the supervisor(s) with superior and exact, accurate and high-quality performance and result.
- Responsible for administration work for CSR team
- Communicating well, caring and being supportive to all members in the department.
- The “Customers” are not only comping and shop in our stores, but also anyone who seek the support from this department, thus, whenever and whatever, wherever and however, do the best support to help or solve any matters as AEON’s COC “Customer First, Customer is always in center”.
- Upon approvals from the direct supervisor(s), proposing to select partners/vendors/suppliers to negotiate, and drafting agreements/contracts, and issuing any necessary letters or documents to either internal or external regarding any activities to fulfill the department duties, obligations and responsibilities.
- Any other jobs, roles and activities, or matters ordered from the supervisor(s) and/or company from time to time.