Mô tả công việc
Guides, monitors, and develops strategies aimed to improve business and planning processes across all brands and departments to add continuous improvement value placing the patient at the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
• Develop and integrate strategies across Commercial Operations to review/improve business and strategic planning processes in order to improve general business performance.
• Lead key cross functional projects and liaise cross-functionally in order to identify opportunities and projects that deliver increased efficiency, product sales, productivity and/or value to customers.
• Assess performance against business KPIs, drive effective sales incentive models, train sales force and other appropriate in-field/office based roles on concepts, processes, methodology, and benefits of state of the art and innovative systems (i.e. SFE, CRM, No Limits, etc.) to continuously improve performance.
• Drive primary/secondary market research efforts in order to support Commercial Operations teams to achieve higher marketing
and sales impact.
• Review and critically evaluate Brand Planning process in order to improve business impact of brand strategy and tactics; plan and coordinate timelines/date commitments for commercial monthly meeting, long-term plan etc.
• Develop, lead and coach direct reports
• Be a member of Vietnam Affiliate Management Team, role model AbbVie behavior.
• Lead Future Fit implementation in order to achieve excellence.