Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
Guides, monitors, and develops strategies aimed to improve business and planning processes across all brands and departments to add continuous improvement value placing the patient at the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
• Develop and integrate strategies across Commercial Operations to review/improve business and strategic planning processes in order to improve general business performance.
• Lead key cross functional projects and liaise cross-functionally in order to identify opportunities and projects that deliver increased efficiency, product sales, productivity and/or value to customers.
• Assess performance against business KPIs, drive effective sales incentive models, train sales force and other appropriate in-field/office based roles on concepts, processes, methodology, and benefits of state of the art and innovative systems (i.e. SFE, CRM, No Limits, etc.) to continuously improve performance.
• Drive primary/secondary market research efforts in order to support Commercial Operations teams to achieve higher marketing and sales impact.
• Review and critically evaluate Brand Planning process in order to improve business impact of brand strategy and tactics; plan and coordinate timelines/date commitments for commercial monthly meeting, long-term plan etc.
• Develop, lead and coach direct reports
• Be a member of Vietnam Affiliate Management Team, role model AbbVie behavior.
• Lead Future Fit implementation in order to achieve excellence.
Yêu cầu công việc
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, pharmacist with marketing experience is preferred
•Ability to clearly communicate strategy into implementation tactics
•Ability to analyze data to leverage market insight from internal and external sources into powerful insights.
•Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals
•Solid knowledge of the broader healthcare environment and knowledge of commercial aspects.
•Has knowledge on finance principles, CRM, and Sales Force Excellence tools and systems.
•English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Leadership & career development opportunities
- Attractive compensation & benefits
- Attractive bonus
Giới thiệu về công ty
Representative Office Of Abbvie Biopharmaceuticals Gmbh In Ho Chi Minh City
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 77 Trần Nhân Tôn, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Representative Office Of Abbvie Biopharmaceuticals Gmbh In Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty : Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 29,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries. For more information, please visit www.abbvie.com