Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Đại học trở lên
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:1 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
We are looking for a customer-oriented service agent. Incumbent of this position will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency in timely manner. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
* Primary Responsibilities:
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Consult best practice and work-around if current product does not meet customers requirements
- Coordinate with Customer Success and Sales team to convert leads into customers or cross sales products
- Coordinate with development team to understand customers’ issues and get them solved
- Provide feedback to development and production team to address customers’ issues or suggestions
- Build sustainable relationship of trust through quick support, open and interactive communication to reach high rate of customers’ renewal
- Demonstrate products to customers and follow up with their requests
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration or IT
- Must have at least 02 year relevant or professional work experience in Customer Service, IT or technical product is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written, especially in technical field.
- Proficiency: MS Office, Emails, CRM and customer service system, Zendesk is a Plus
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem- analysis and solving
- Data collection and ordering
- Ability to work with team and under pressure
- Ability to quick-learn IT products
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- As part of a top Georgia’s top 40 most innovative companies, you will work in a diverse environment with big customers (in banking, finance, agency technology industries) and many entrepreneurs worldwide. If you love communication across culture and countries, this position would be the best fit for you.
- You have chance to learn new technologies and training opportunities as well as company-held conferences/seminars to improve personal knowledge.
- You will not only gain experience in Customer Support but also in Customer Success, CRM, Project Management from professional leaders in the United States.
- Besides company’s benefits, including personal and family insurance plan, team buildings, company events, you will also receive bonus depending on individual contribution.
* Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!