Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Du lịch :
- Position: Airworthiness Quality Assurance Lead Auditor
- Dept: Safety and Quality Assurance Department
- Location: Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Job summary: Perform an audit of Quality Assurance and Engineering Quality Assurance program relating to the airworthiness of Jetstar Pacific’ aircraft.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Provide and support the AQAM with the auditing function of airworthiness quality assurance, provide standards, processes, and services to the airline.
• Perform audits in accordance with Audit Plan relating to how JPA aircraft are maintained in accordance with CAAV, Manufacturer, or Vendors’ standards.
• Perform operationally and AOC system audits to ensure that contracted services are in compliance with signed contracts enabling JPA to operate in accordance with approved documents and standards.
• Carry out quality audits of Part 12 Continuing Airworthiness system of JPA.
• Perform other audits as required by GM SSQA department.
• Monitor the corrective actions to ensure that they are closed out in a timely manner by responsible departments.
• Conduct and assist AQAM with investigation and risk assessments when required.
• Monitor and supervise mandatory requests and changes in aircraft maintenance/ engineering processes.
• Control aircraft documents, forms, procedures, certificates, and approvals, issued by JPA, manufacturers, and CAAV.
• Perform other necessary Quality Assurance procedures that are related to the aircraft operating according to VAR’s.
• Ensure the currency, quality, and integrity of the quality management documentation, records, and data information systems.
• Provide Quality and Safety Management System training.
• Has responsibility for personal safety, security, and health & wellbeing.
• Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
• Attend safety governance committee meetings as required.
• Perform another task as required by AQAM.