- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWould you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Data Analytics Senior Specialist means being a champion harness the data generated from sales and transactions to 1.4 million existing customers, 1.8 million policies and from activity of hundred thousands of sales agents, develop insights that can be translated into actions that drive business growth at different areas (Agency/Partnership Distribution, Product Development, Operations, Customer service, Fraud detection)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business needs, propose & implement appropriate business case analyses
- Mine and analyze large-scale data sources (both structured and unstructured) to uncover key business insights, issues and opportunities and recommend solutions
- Develop propensity models to improve business effectiveness.
- Proactively identify new/ under-leveraged sources of data for integration purpose during analysis to provide full picture understanding
- Contribute to the improvement of database management, reporting and extraction workflow process through streamlining and automation.
- Interact with 3rd party analytics experts
Yêu cầu công việc- Minimum 2 years of experience in data management and data handling to support analytical initiatives. The job requires big volume data crunching and capability to see the patterns and trends…
- Analytical thinking & ability to interpret data and translate them into actionable insights
- Skilled in SQL and Excel, SAS knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine learning approaches, data mining, clustering and classification techniques, recommendation and optimization algorithms is a plus
- Familiarity with one of the programming language R/Python is a plus
- Curiosity mindset & Can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí