- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
IT Phần cứng - mạng
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Deputy Chief Technology Officer who will manage Technology department operations including: maintain IT operation & develop new solution as a shared IT service hub and represent IT of SPS Vietnam to SPS Global IT with the details of job description:
1. Strategy & Planning
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in governance processes of the organization’s architecture, telecommunications, networks, programming, media, and desktops.
- Lead strategic technological planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop and maintain a technology plan that supports organizational needs.
- Develop and communicate business and technology alignment plans to executive team, staffs, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
2. Acquisition & Deployment:
- Assess and communicate risks associated with technology-related investments and purchases.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for technology spending and initiatives.
- Define requirements for new technology implementations and communicate them to key business stakeholders.
- Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale.
- Define and communicate corporate procedures, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating new network systems, equipment, software, and other technologies.
- Approve, prioritize, and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
3. Operational Management:
- Conduct research to stay up-to-date and knowledgeable in regards to industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new business processes and system alterations.
- Analyze and improve upon technology standards across the organization to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the market.
- Be the primary liaison for the company’s technology vision via regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users.
- Creatively and independently provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop, track, and control the technical services, annual operating, and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations.
- Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all technical staffs in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
- Ensure continuous delivery of technical services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of systems, programs, and equipment performance.
- Ensure equipment and software operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversee and develop patenting of intellectual property, inventions, and business processes where necessary.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University Degree in IT
Technology skills and experience:
• Technology infrastructure knowledge: networking, operating systems, security, hardware, database, virtualization, cloud.
• Software development technologies & methodology: SDLC, waterfall, agile/scrum, cloud architect development
• Having Business Process Outsourcing solutions is a key advantages
• 8 years, in which 3 years as management level
• Proven leadership ability.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong tactical skills.
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month and Performance bonus
- Health care
- Training & development