Mô tả công việc
- Partner with hospital leadership team on all aspects organizational effectiveness including staffing and recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, compensation management, training and development, coaching and employee relations.
- Provide input in defining a vision of the desired culture and work environment and provides advice and direction on how to make the vision a reality; helps the management team develop a roadmap for change and assists other managers in implementing and managing changes within the hospitals/ clinics.
- Ensure that all human resources are in line with the Values of the Group.
- Ensure the ongoing implementation, awareness and enforcement of the Human Resources policies in the Group
- Ensure fair and consistent application of HR policies and procedures, in line with corporate governance practices and local legal compliance.
- Lead the implementation of hospitals and clinics HR programs/initiatives;
- Accountable for all HR policies, processes, procedures, programs and ensure compliance with corporate governance and local regulations.
- Lead the implementation of hospital budgeting.
- Implementation of the HR - MIS through the reports system.
- Monitoring and control HR cost (Actual vs budget and vs previous month, previous year)
- Implement group training policy and procedure, staff’s career development policy.
- Implement orientation policy and procedure for new staff and refresh current staff.
- Establish the training budget based on the TNA according to the Performance Appraisal Competencies Evaluation, financial situation and the business plan of the hospital.
- Analyse, collaborate with relevant departments, training needs and future development of staff in the hospitals and clinics.
- Lead the setting up the staff competencies appraisal with KPIs
- Facilitate and administer performance management program to ensure superior performance across the hospital.
- Review the recommendations and compiling a manpower plan for a financial year.
- Ensure the compliance of recruitment policy in the hospitals and clinics.
- Ensure that the hospital attract, retain and develop top talent, focusing on leadership development, succession planning and the cultivation of a best-in-class leadership team
- Diagnose talent management needs of the hospitals and clinics and to partner with business leaders to design and implement policies, programs and practices to enable the hospital to achieve business goals and objectives;
Staff Job Description development
- Lead the implementation of job description procedure, work instructions and staff’s competencies in collaboration with relevant heads of department.
*Compensation and Benefit:
- Ensure the ongoing implementation and compliance of C&B policy of the Group.
- Supervise the monthly payroll process, ensuring compliance with social insurance, health insurance, staff compensation and PIT calculation and the cost vs the budget.
- Coordinate the staff performance review & appraisal programs
- Carry out annual salary survey to ensure salaries, rewards and benefits remain competitive in the labour market in line with Group overall strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of all staff benefit policies already budgeted
- Ensure the proper communication to staff about the benefits policies
- Develop and deploy employee relations programs to foster harmonious and supportive working environment, identify hospital climate/cultural issues based on analysis of employee relations, Employee Opinion Surveys and turnover data. To develop and implement appropriate actions plan to address issues identified;
- Set up, write down internal regulation, register labour internal regulation for the hospitals and clinics.
- Lead, motivate and develop HR team and manage the operations of HR function
- Keep an intermediate role between Head of department and staff
- Handle employee grievance and labour relations and try to settle conflicts amicably
- Ensure the respect of safety, hygiene and working environment
- Processes disciplinary actions through the policy implemented in each subsidiary