Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
The Customer Service and Satisfaction Department (short word, we call it “CS”) is responsible for the goal of “Achieving and Maintaining the Corporate Brand Image of the ‘Most Customer Oriented’ Company” in the society for AEON VIETNAM CO., LTD., and all related group companies in Vietnam. The CS has three main functions as follows;
(a) Customer Service and Satisfaction; Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction in our business operation, managing incoming calls regarding customer service inquiries and complaints, and analyzing then assuring of FSH (Food Safety and Hygiene), Safety and Security of our products, services and facilities.
(b) Brandings and trainings of Customer Oriented Company; Brandings of the ‘Most Customer Oriented’ Company in the community and society through training of all employees especially employees in the most front lines.
(c) Customer “Fun” Generations; Leading Sales: Analyzing to improve the current services or to generate new services, as well as any supplemental supports that maintain the current customers feeling “AEON fun” and develop new customers feeling “AEON fun” to lead and improve our presence and sales.
CS is not in charge of QC (Quality Control Department) activities themselves, promotions of sales and marketing activities or Corporate Brandings in terms of Trademarks and Trade names as a primary in charge, however, from the aspect of above (a) to (c), then CS will lead, coordinate and work in cross-departments to achieve the responsibilities described.
1. Duties and Authorities regarding Business Planning:
Establishment of the strategies for Customer Service and Satisfaction, in long-term (5 to 10 years), mid-term (3 years) and short-term (only next one year). The short-term strategies must be specified in details in quarterly and monthly activities based on the analysis of situations in societies of either global and local.
- Grabbing, collecting either objective and subjective situations and any information from varieties of sources.
- Analyzing any situations and risks of results and focusing future of CS activities in scientific way, to reason for directing and correcting strategies of CS from time to time.
- Drafting, inspecting, checking and appropriately amending any documents, web, e-mails etc., which will be disclosed to outside in purpose of Customer Service and Satisfaction, in terms of FSH, Safety and Security of our facilities, laws, regulations and optics of societies, and then sending out.
- Proposing, officializing, implementing and executing CS-related policies, regulations and operating systems by analysis of risks, forecasts etc., except any activities relating to marketing, promotions of any sales.
- Becoming the primary contact and department in charge regarding any activities the Customer Service or Customer Satisfaction Department of AEON CO., LTD.
- Any other matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
2. Duties and Authority of Execution:
- Customer Service and Satisfaction;
- Market Analysis;
- Analysis of Customer Inquiries and Voices;
- Customer Complaints;
- Customer Supports
- Improvements on Customer Service;
- Any other activities or matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time
- Brandings and trainings of Customer Oriented Company;
- Supervision and Management of Customer Service and Satisfaction Brandings;
- Trainings of Customer Service and Satisfaction;
- Any other activities or matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
- Company Culture;
- Customer “Fun” Generations;
- External Affairs;
3. General Department Management
- Planning and Budgeting;
- Watching Status;
- Dealing Contracts;
- Maintenance of Policies and Regulations;
- Supervising Staffs, Subordinates and Members;
- Education for Improvements;
- Enforcing Company Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Information Delivery to Staffs;
- Reporting Duties;
- Understandings of Law and Regulations;
4. Special Functions
- Cooperating with Emergency Tentative HQ
- Any other activities by the supervisor or company from time to time.