Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
Development Manager (e-Commerce)
LOCATION: HANOI VIETNAM TYPE: FULL-TIME EXPERIENCE: EXPERIENCED
❖ A world Leading designer eyewear e-retailer (smartbuyglasses.com)
❖ Multicultural team representing over 30 nationalities
❖ Fast growing, dynamic and young and passionate
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
Your role will include but not limited following responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading a team of 5 - 10 PHP programmers in development planning, quality controlling, coaching and training, hands on coding and others. Strong project management skill, be able to estimate the project/tasks schedule, adjust the tasks schedule during the project execution if needed. Strong communication with product manager on business requirements, solid understanding on requirement documentation/functional specification; strong communication with design team regard with UI design/usability, and work with senior develpers to lead the technical vision in the company.
• Analyzing the functional specification document and understand the requirements. Be able to scope the project, draft the development plan, complete with deliverables, timeline, and budget etc.
• Lead the team to complete development tasks, follow and build development standard such like code standard, code comments etc. and develop working procedures & working flow. Guide the developer to finish coding in high standard, and acting as a core developer in the team.
• Be able to write technical documentations include designing technical solutions.
• Be responsible for designing database structure, code algorithms, application cached, have good knowledge and experience in high concurrency and high performance processing solution.
• Be responsible for recruiting, coaching and training of all team members.