- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Marketing - PR
Mô tả công việcObjective of the position
The main responsibility of the manager of demand generation is to create, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across our newly omni-channel ecosystem with focus on lead conversion, engagement and delivery of prospects to sales. This role is core to generating and driving demand and nurture strategy, optimizing the Marketing tools to execute, track, report and analyze to drive leads to sales quicker and with high quality to ensure good sales conversion.
This position shall handle e-commerces (B2B & B2C), emailing, managing CRM, updating CMS of the company’s websites, managing social media pages, working with agencies to develop digital campaigns and SEO (including cross-function tasks in order to generate leads wherever possible, e.g. during offline events, etc).
Description of tasks
• You will execute, manage, and track the success of a variety of cross-geo marketing programs including, but not limited to, nurture email, onsite presence, paid advertising and social.
• Design, build and maintain e-commerce strategies for B2B & B2C platforms
• Execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns (Plan/Evaluate proposal/agency management/ tracking/improvement)
• Design, build and maintain social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to complete topics related to digital marketing
Yêu cầu công việcJob requirements:
• Bachelor degree in digital marketing or a related field
• Proven experiences in a lead generation marketing is a must for this position (in Vietnam or other countries)
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Very good command of English
• Computer literate (very good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Power Point).
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th salary, Quarterly bonus, Yearly bonus, Lunch, mobile phone fee
- Insurance 24 hours
- 16 days annual leave
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí