Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất :
Within UOB Vietnam Digital Bank (UOBV DB), we are looking for Banking Product Position. This is a leadership role within the Digital Bank where you will be part of a vibrant and dynamic team at the heart of the new UOB Digital Bank that is innovating the way the customers engage with the bank through the most personalised experiences possible.
We are looking for an individual to help us design and manage the new generation of deposit and unsecured lending products for the Digital Bank that is focused on the customer and engagement. You will be responsible for managing end to end aspects of the products, which entails product development, pricing structure, implementation of strategy, product portfolio management and customer experience journey across our regional footprint..
- Work with the Executive team to design and develop innovative products for our target customer segments, as well as digital journey from onboarding to transacting
- Take primary responsibility for the implementation and execution of the products in country
- Active management of customer issues relating to the product
- Drive and meet product AUM target, customer acquisition and product profitability
- Oversees the development of short and long-term goals to meet product objectives and the implementation of appropriate long term strategic plans and presents them to management
- Develop the business requirements for system development
- Ensure compliance in product governance and review requirements
- Participate in product user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Collaborate with Country and Regional stakeholders
o on launch activities, e.g. T&C, collateral development, training, etc
o on operational procedures for products, services and systems
o to define activities to drive early product activation and usage
- Track and report the product performance for the Digital Bank
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on product initiatives.